I Hate To Pee In The Rain

Copyright 2008 Pippy The Schnoo, Cyndi Craven

My favorite place to pee
Is out by the water oak tree
Cause it's so big and wide
There's plenty of space to hide
But when the sky is dark
And the wind is blowing hard
And the rain is coming down like dogs
And rats all over the yard...

I hate to pee in the rain
It makes me a little insane
All that awful water coming down
Like a bunch of little runaway trains
I hate to pee in the rain
'Cause my pee washes down the drain
And then no one'll know I've been here before
And don't you know what cat pee is for
I use every drop to mark up my territor-ryyyyyy eeeeeeeeeee
That's why I hate... to pee... in the rain

My mom has a nice litter box
She fixed up just for me
But I gotta do my thing outside
Going indoors ain't for me
So even if it's pouring
And the tv has a tornado warning
If I gotta go, I gotta go outside
'Cause that's the kinda cat I be

But I hate to pee in the rain
It messes with my kitty-cat brain
With all that hateful water coming down
In an unending refrain
I hate to pee in the rain
'Cause my pee washes down the drain
And then no one'll know I've been here before
And don't you see what cat pee is for
I gotta save it mark up my territor-ryyyyy eeeeeeeeeee
That's why I hate to pee ... It's such a waste to pee ...
That's why I hate to pee ... in the rain

I can't stand the rain ... against my window....

Comments

Unknown said…
Is there a way for me to hear this song? I love the title!
Cyndi Craven said…
Hi Sarah, glad you like the title! I hope to put a demo up of this song pretty soon. If you subscribe to CatsInSongs, you'll get a notice when it's up. Thanks!! Cyndi